Monday, July 15, 2013

Our Hearts Are Full!

Our Hearts Are Full!


We stand in awe of our Macon/Noxubee County community as they have rallied support for our William. We can never truly express how this has touched our family. I want to personally thank each and everyone of you who had in hand in William's Love Offering but that is a daunting task and, honestly, one I may not be able to accomplish. However, in no way does this indicate an ungrateful heart, far ...from it. Time is limited each day and my focus is on William. Every card, every kind word spoken, every prayer is recognized by my family. Please know that we recognize you and thank God for your generous heart.

It has been such an uplifting experience to know that others care and we are not in this alone. I can not thank you enough for the Godly character you have shown our family during this time.

All our love, The Braddocks

No comments:

Post a Comment